Join us for an ONLINE Estate Planning Seminar
During this 90 minute workshop we will discuss several important issues including:
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts.
- Why owning assets jointly or putting property in a child’s name is likely a huge mistake—and what to do instead to accomplish your goals in a secure way.
- How to plan before you need Long Term Care or Medicaid qualification to help pay for nursing home expenses which are over $11,000 per month locally.
- How probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid probate altogether.
- How to protect your children’s inheritance from their future claims including ex-spouses, lawsuits, and more.
- Whether your current living trust is worth what you paid for it.
Spouses are encouraged to view together
This event is over and registration has been closed.